Welcome to the IND wiki! This wiki answers common questions regarding the programmes Information Design, Media & Interaction Design and Exhibition and Museum Design.
A wiki depends on the content of its users. If you think that you have something to contribute, please contact Thomas Radeke.
- Due to vandalism in the past, anonymous edits have been blocked. User registration is also turned off. If you need an account, please contact Thomas Radeke (IND).
- Recent software migration due to mentioned vandalism has caused a few broken links. Sorry for that, I'm working on it. - Thomas
The following articles will give you a general overview over the FH ("Fachhochschule" - University of Applied Sciences) and especially the programmes IND, MID and AMD.
- Important places - Places that will accompany you during your whole study time.
- Important persons - Who is responsible for what; where to get help etc.
- IT infrastructure - Information about technical topics, like networking & internet, computer, hard- & software etc.
- Frequently asked questions